Author Topic: IT'S TIME TO MAKE HISTORY IN INDONESIA!!!  (Read 4504 times)

Offline Dj Naro

IT'S TIME TO MAKE HISTORY IN INDONESIA!!!
« on: 08/09/07, 21:51 »
Hey guys ,

Just wonder when we gonna be able to invite World Rank No 1 Dj to Jakarta/Indonesia....?
They had been performed in Singapore , Kualalumpur , Bangkok ,Dubai , China and other Asia country near Indonesia...
It's almost 14 wonderful years of Dance scene down here and i'm pretty sure The promoters have to work more harder to make it happen and so the Sponsors , Venue and media have to support all the way!
Hopefully next year it might be happen...finger cross to all promoters in indonesia!!

Love & respect

N

Ps:Tiesto / Rank 2 & John Digweed Rank / 11 when they performed down here so both of them doesn't count...Thx

Offline Ricco.Sepet

Re: IT'S TIME TO MAKE HISTORY IN INDONESIA!!!
« Reply #1 on: 09/09/07, 16:12 »
no 1, PVD? Kayaknya khusus yang 1 ini, semuanya harus bergabung... terutama para promotor..

*Finger Crossing*
"Don't play it safe standing for nothing. Better to die fighting for something"
-Sepet-

-VJ illusion-
myspace.com/vjillusion
ricco.sepet@gmail.com

Offline Debon

« Reply #2 on: 09/09/07, 16:26 »
Aminn

Offline trenzey

« Reply #3 on: 09/09/07, 17:13 »
mari berdoa bersama2..
i need to fine a place where i belong..
and take me to a place called home..

Offline ddg_Tri

« Reply #4 on: 09/09/07, 18:41 »
amin... amin...

Offline luthfi

« Reply #5 on: 09/09/07, 18:44 »
amin ya allah amin.
berdoa banyak deh gw,
drug is not a child's play, its a men play  8)

Mixcloud
Twitter
Facebook

Offline BlackBolt

« Reply #6 on: 09/09/07, 23:15 »
amin juga..mudah2an bisa terwujud..
« Last Edit: 09/09/07, 23:16 by BlackBolt »

..Leave me here in my stark, raving, sick, sad little world..!

Offline 1945MF

« Reply #7 on: 10/09/07, 01:56 »
Hey guys ,

Just wonder when we gonna be able to invite World Rank No 1 Dj to Jakarta/Indonesia....?
They had been performed in Singapore , Kualalumpur , Bangkok ,Dubai , China and other Asia country near Indonesia...
It's almost 14 wonderful years of Dance scene down here and i'm pretty sure The promoters have to work more harder to make it happen and so the Sponsors , Venue and media have to support all the way!
Hopefully next year it might be happen...finger cross to all promoters in indonesia!!

Love & respect

N

Ps:Tiesto / Rank 2 & John Digweed Rank / 11 when they performed down here so both of them doesn't count...Thx

To bring over those no 1 in the world i supposed is not unique.. but to bring indonesian DJ to be no 1 is a unique..
There is many fantastic indonesian DJ & Producer can be at the list.. Indonesian DJ are very good in technique.. and very good also in producing music..

The more hystory in Indonesia if INDONESIAN DJ is NO 1 WORLD RANK.. How to do it?
BE AS ONE NOW in INDONESIA.. stick together!

VOTE ALL INDONESIAN DJ at DJ MAG top 100

KEEP TRY VOTE your local every years at DJ MAG TOP 100 Event voting..

Good luck,

DJ R
« Last Edit: 10/09/07, 02:54 by 1945MF »
"THE ONE"

Offline iaz_holic

« Reply #8 on: 10/09/07, 18:27 »
yewww.....ywwwww.....yipikayeee.....jdiiinnn om imor no 1 di dunia hheee... *tepuktangan* *tepuktangan* *tepuktangan*
breath for the beat...

Offline JASON

« Reply #9 on: 11/09/07, 22:15 »
Sukses n suport..
smoga ntr mampir ketemapat g.....hehe...
dan smoga tahun depan tempat g bka disana...
amien...
 *tepuktangan* *tepuktangan* *tepuktangan*

Offline dirtynumbangelboy

« Reply #10 on: 13/09/07, 21:53 »
Hey guys ,

Love & respect

N

wasn't PVD refused to perform here?
bcos our national social economic condition

by the rumours i heard..
there's one promotor who offered PVD to play here w/ big offer
but he doesnt care the nominal of the bucks..
he even told the promotor to give dat cash to poor people in indonesia!

CMIIW
::)

Offline tenshi

« Reply #11 on: 14/09/07, 01:37 »

CMIIW
[/quote]

Hhuahuahau....koq ndak di balik aja bilang if u do care for the poor people, why dontcha spin for free and we'll give all the profit to those people
Angel (tenshi) is made up of two kanji with the first, ten, meaning heaven and
the second kanji, shi, meaning messenger. Literally then these kanji read "Heaven's Messenger".

Offline BlackBolt

« Reply #12 on: 14/09/07, 05:01 »

CMIIW

Hhuahuahau....koq ndak di balik aja bilang if u do care for the poor people, why dontcha spin for free and we'll give all the profit to those people
[/quote]

hahaha bener bgt kita balikin aja omongannya dia..
kira2 mau ga dia?  (?) (?) ;D ;D

..Leave me here in my stark, raving, sick, sad little world..!

Offline SKY

« Reply #13 on: 14/09/07, 08:01 »
let us pray together for him to come over. apalagi kan lagi bulan puasa nih mudah2an keinginan kita bisa terkabul.

amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnn nnn...................!!!!!!!!!!

kalo udah berdoa dgn sungguh2, now let all the EO and promoters do their best to realize it

Offline PhutureFather

« Reply #14 on: 14/09/07, 13:51 »
Hey guys ,

Love & respect

N

To bring over those no 1 in the world i supposed is not unique.. but to bring indonesian DJ to be no 1 is a unique..
There is many fantastic indonesian DJ & Producer can be at the list.. Indonesian DJ are very good in technique.. and very good also in producing music..

The more hystory in Indonesia if INDONESIAN DJ is NO 1 WORLD RANK.. How to do it?
BE AS ONE NOW in INDONESIA.. stick together!

VOTE ALL INDONESIAN DJ at DJ MAG top 100

KEEP TRY VOTE your local every years at DJ MAG TOP 100 Event voting..

Good luck,

DJ R

i prefer choose this one....

eheheehheheheheh...
I Still Love House

Offline sokil_gob

« Reply #15 on: 16/09/07, 01:30 »
mungkin si PVD nya kudu di kasi liat crowd pas tiesto maen di ancol taon lalu :D

Offline DimsumonDLine

« Reply #16 on: 16/09/07, 01:55 »
PvD in Indonesia???? Someday....
wealth is of the heart & mind, not the pocket

Offline Mario 78

« Reply #17 on: 16/09/07, 03:48 »
PVD??????Boleh ditunggu tuh.... *tepuktangan* *tepuktangan* *tepuktangan*
We Are Not Anonymous We Are Underground

Offline bimzkee

« Reply #18 on: 16/09/07, 03:57 »
well i'm hoping that the next event will be the massive party 4 celebrating Indonesian DJ who become #1 in the world, sharing the deck with PVD, or whoever the previous king was...

amin...
My Mixtape on DEMOSTATION
Infinite Numbness Vol 03 and Vol 04
Click 2 Download

Offline jazzymike

« Reply #19 on: 16/09/07, 19:08 »
rank is overrated IMHO....maksud gw PVD ok.. banget! tapi rank djmag itu overrated kok mnurut gw... contohnya si DJ Dan yang katanya finest house dj di US,pas main kesini ngaco gitu setnya... jadi rank di djmag itu nga selalu 'bener' kok...
well,its ok and bagus banget kalo ada promotor yang bisa bawa PVD atau siapapun yg nantinya akan jadi #1 kesini, gw pun sangat berharap PVD atau siapapun yg nantinya akan jadi #1 bisa dateng kesini someday tapi kalaupun PVD atau si rank 1 itu nga kesini, we still have bigger and better scene from day to another with or without those #1 came here.... justru gw bilang skrg waktunya kita support our locals goes global.... karena scene kita udah gede dan capability dari dj2 lokal kita yang nga kalah ama dj2 luar... baik dr mixing skill or produce... tapi teteplah dj2 luar yang peringkatnya lumayan tinggi kudu diusahain dateng kesini juga,selain supaya mereka tau scene kita juga buat educated the crowd here...

just my 2 cents... maap kalo ada salah2 kata ;)

Offline bLacK daMAN!

« Reply #20 on: 16/09/07, 19:13 »
well i'm hoping that the next event will be the massive party 4 celebrating Indonesian DJ who become #1 in the world, sharing the deck with PVD, or whoever the previous king was...

amin...
hOpe sO..
you don't get paid for the hour, you get paid for the value you bring to the hour
| www.embassytheclub.com | http://vibemagz.com |

Offline jukmar

« Reply #21 on: 18/09/07, 09:10 »

amin...

amieeen...
- never resist the unfamiliar -

Offline novaboi

« Reply #22 on: 18/09/07, 16:54 »

amin...

amieeen...

AMIEN....

Offline lidahlihai

« Reply #23 on: 18/09/07, 17:10 »

wasn't PVD refused to perform here?
bcos our national social economic condition

by the rumours i heard..
there's one promotor who offered PVD to play here w/ big offer
but he doesnt care the nominal of the bucks..

CMIIW

SOMEDAY GUYS....INDONESIAN DJ WILL Make The Same "satatement" for PVD Country or other maybe... *piss* ;D tapi tetep lah kita tunggu juuga kedatangannya di Jakarta/Indonesia someday...someday.... *piss* *tepuktangan*

SUPORT ABIEZ....OUR LOCAL DJ's *tepuktangan* *tepuktangan* *bgs*
« Last Edit: 18/09/07, 17:12 by lidahlihai »

Offline wedhus

« Reply #24 on: 18/09/07, 19:37 »
gw setuju sama jazzymike dan om imor,,,dan menurut gw lebih penting menghidupkan dan mensupport semua dj local yang berpotensi biar mereka bisa meng explor dan memperdalam kemampuan mereka agar bisa disejajarkan dengan Dj-dj luar...and finally gantian mereka yang invite kita...

- freak.culture -

Offline 1945MF

« Reply #25 on: 18/09/07, 19:50 »
rank is overrated IMHO....maksud gw PVD ok.. banget! tapi rank djmag itu overrated kok mnurut gw... contohnya si DJ Dan yang katanya finest house dj di US,pas main kesini ngaco gitu setnya... jadi rank di djmag itu nga selalu 'bener' kok...
well,its ok and bagus banget kalo ada promotor yang bisa bawa PVD atau siapapun yg nantinya akan jadi #1 kesini, gw pun sangat berharap PVD atau siapapun yg nantinya akan jadi #1 bisa dateng kesini someday tapi kalaupun PVD atau si rank 1 itu nga kesini, we still have bigger and better scene from day to another with or without those #1 came here.... justru gw bilang skrg waktunya kita support our locals goes global.... karena scene kita udah gede dan capability dari dj2 lokal kita yang nga kalah ama dj2 luar... baik dr mixing skill or produce... tapi teteplah dj2 luar yang peringkatnya lumayan tinggi kudu diusahain dateng kesini juga,selain supaya mereka tau scene kita juga buat educated the crowd here...

Wise enough mr Jazzy Mike..
"THE ONE"

Offline DJ Deny

« Reply #26 on: 18/09/07, 20:12 »

Wise enough mr Jazzy Mike..

Wise comment too Mr. Romy

Offline Dj Naro

« Reply #27 on: 22/09/07, 18:56 »
Hey Guys,

Nice input and critics,,I so agree that Dj Mag pooling is Overated!As Tiesto even being no1 in 2002 but One Director of the best Online records shop in the world already said that Tiesto No1 in 2001,,A year before,,,That's my point...!!
Why dont we create a World class vibe and scenes with many concepts that the clubs can supports any kind of Great and quality music whatever the genre is...
The main thing is we have to be the one of the Barometer of world dance scenes andso The Dj's around the world will consider us to be The best country that produce lots of Great and talented Producers and Dj's..
Well even and Island like Ibiza only have legends and not Rank 1 Dj by Dj Mag...
So we hv to stick together with our own concept and rebirth the Underground scenes to fresh up new envirement in our Glorious 15years od dance scenes...
Nice input from Dirty Num Boy for Dj Dan!And so Dj R to support local talents!

Cheers

N

Offline Dj Naro

« Reply #28 on: 22/09/07, 19:15 »
Yoo,

Correction....Jazzy mike!for Dj Dan input..Sorry Dirty NUm Boy...hehehe...

Cheers

N

Offline iaz_holic

« Reply #29 on: 26/09/07, 23:59 »
Sorryy.....gimana hasil DJ mag yah...Apakah wakil kita masuk 100 besar...???apa 50 besar... *tepuktangan* *tepuktangan* *tepuktangan*
breath for the beat...

« Reply #30 on: 28/09/07, 23:33 »
Kalo sdh dateng..DJ2 sini jangan malu2in PVDnya...tunjukkin kalo DJ - DJ Indonesia tdk cm bagus producing&mixing lagu, tapi orang - orang Indonesia juga punya budaya bangsa yang high quality interprenur...

Aminn...

ISSAC N.

Offline deathstarr

« Reply #31 on: 30/09/07, 23:43 »
lets try to be more & more optimistic, positive and also open minded,people......!!!

we ARE moving UP !!!!

ABSOLUTE !!!!!

:-*LOVE&TRUST ETERNAL   :-*
-=H4RDC0R3 RULES!=-

dave_elbracht

« Reply #32 on: 01/10/07, 12:45 »

*bgs* *bgs* *bgs* *tepuktangan* *tepuktangan* *bgs* *bgs*

Offline Ravega

« Reply #33 on: 02/11/07, 23:14 »
United we dance............... Divided we fall.............. Viva Naro........
EpiDanceTrum

Offline kyibo_Zaah

« Reply #34 on: 05/11/07, 23:08 »

just my 2 cents... maap kalo ada salah2 kata Wink

nice comment... support djo..!

Offline bless the child

« Reply #35 on: 05/11/07, 23:52 »
gaya lo...kyboo bahasanya dewasa bgt...heheheheh

« Reply #36 on: 09/11/07, 22:26 »
@wedhus : suport sob.... *tepuktangan*
Btw tuch Dj.Dibawa ke Sby ngk.. (?) ;D  *piss*
Lam knal sob... ;)

Offline DJ Deny

« Reply #37 on: 09/11/07, 23:14 »
Hey Guys,

Nice input and critics,,I so agree that Dj Mag pooling is Overated!As Tiesto even being no1 in 2002 but One Director of the best Online records shop in the world already said that Tiesto No1 in 2001,,A year before,,,That's my point...!!
Why dont we create a World class vibe and scenes with many concepts that the clubs can supports any kind of Great and quality music whatever the genre is...
The main thing is we have to be the one of the Barometer of world dance scenes andso The Dj's around the world will consider us to be The best country that produce lots of Great and talented Producers and Dj's..
Well even and Island like Ibiza only have legends and not Rank 1 Dj by Dj Mag...
So we hv to stick together with our own concept and rebirth the Underground scenes to fresh up new envirement in our Glorious 15years od dance scenes...
Nice input from Dirty Num Boy for Dj Dan!And so Dj R to support local talents!

Cheers

N

Yoo,

Correction....Jazzy mike!for Dj Dan input..Sorry Dirty NUm Boy...hehehe...

Cheers

N

Nice indeed juga Mr. N

Offline JESSY ECHY

« Reply #38 on: 22/11/07, 21:38 »
Wowwww
Jessi Septamirza R
DJ/Mentor
Indonesian PR representative
Tour manager

Marc residence 10-11 Tower B Kualalumpur, Malaysia
Tebet timur 8. Jakarta, Indonesia
djeseey_bassrush@yahoo.co.id

Tags: