FireWire 410 is a FireWire-compatible audio/MIDI interface that has it all- power, flexibility, compact size and low price. Its 4-in/10-out configuration with preamps is perfect for personal recording, routing discrete outputs to a mixer, or directly driving a surround sound system. The on-board ASIO 2-compliant mixer and software control panel provide total routing flexibility -including monitoring with external effects. You also get ultra-low latency software monitoring and zero latency hardware direct monitoring?and two headphone outs with independent level controls let you collaborate with a partner anywhere, anytime. FireWire 410 can even be completely bus-powered for total mobile operation*.
- Sample rates: from 32kHz to 96kHz, plus 192kHz playback only to output channels 1/2 and headphones.
- Analogue inputs: two, balanced XLR with switchable global +48V phantom power, or unbalanced TS quarter-inch jack instrument, both using mic preamp with up to 66dB gain plus optional 20dB pad, or unbalanced line-level TS jack at fixed -10dBV sensitivity.
- Analogue outputs: eight unbalanced TS quarter-inch jacks at -10dBV level (can directly drive up to 7.1 surround), two headphone outputs with individual level controls.
- Digital I/O: S/PDIF in and out on phono co-axial and Toslink optical supporting AC3 and DTS formats.
- MIDI: In and Out.
- Connection to computer: two six-pin Firewire ports.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 40kHz, +0/-1dB.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: -104dB
- Dynamic range: 108dBA
- THD + noise: 0.00281% at 0dBFS.
- Dimensions: 9.25 x 7 x 1.9 inches.
- Weight: 2.95lbs.
firewire dan cd software standard ya.. no adaptor dan dus..
buka cepet aja murmer , 2.100.000,00
021.92988242 - 0817874959
alasan jual : >> mau naik kelass